I recently wrote a post on How to Create a Weekly Prayer List on Your iPhone. I know, I know, I should have known: there's an app for that.
I heard a story on The World and Everything In It news and commentary podcast (which I highly recommend) on the app called PrayerMate. I was skeptical at first. I just failed to see how it could really do more than I had already created. WOW, was I wrong! I have been using it for several weeks now, and I love it!
It has so many great features:
- add any number of topics, subjects, and notes
- connect people on your list with your contacts (photos are imported and you can contact them right from the app)
- set any topic or list to appear as often as you like and PrayerMate puts together a prayer list as often as you want, according to your preferences
- RSS feeds are available (for example, I subscribe to the Operation World prayer feed)
- you can also create your own prayer feed others can subscribe to
- intuitive and easy to use
- it is FREE