This podcast episode is the second part of the session I taught at the North Carolinians for Home Education Conference, "How to Stop the Fighting in Your Home." You can view the prezi for this session here.
2. Set basic rules of engagement.
- No yelling
- No violence.
- No manipulation
3. Teach your children to speak truth to one another (Eph 4:15; Matt 18:15-17).
Teach them the Matt 18 process:
- Speak to the other person privately.
- Ask another person to help verify problem (I don’t require this step).
- Go to those in authority to handle the situation.