This podcast episode is the third and final part of the session I taught at the North Carolinians for Home Education Conference, "How to Stop the Fighting in Your Home." You can view the prezi for this session here.
Teach your children biblical conflict resolution.
- Give space (James 1:19).
- Check yourself (Matt 7:3-5).
- Let go of anger (Eph 4:26-27; Matt 18:21-35).
- Love (Mark 12:30; Gal 5:14).
- Pray (Matt 5:44; James 1:5-8).
- Talk about it (Prov 18:13;15:1).
- Discern the issue (Rom 14:1-12).
- Speak the truth (Matt 18:15; Eph 4:15; Gal 6:1).
- Give space