This podcast episode is the first part of the session I taught at the North Carolinians for Home Education Conference, "How to Stop the Fighting in Your Home." You can view the prezi for this session here.
Why do we want to stop the fighting in our home?
- Because it is pleasant to have a peaceful home (Prov 17:1).
- Because we want to love and obey God (Eph 4:1-4).
- Because we want to prepare our children for a life of maturity (Eph 6:4).
Three ways to stop the fighting in your home:
1. Set a peaceful example.
- Stop fighting your spouse (Prov 26:21; Prov 21:19).
- Stop fighting your children (Eph 6:4; Prov 15:1).