We are so grateful to the Lord for his faithfulness to us in 2017! We had a big year. Here are a few of the highlights:
- We put on our first Marriage Conference through Truth to Freedom [March].
- Bethany graduated from high school [May].
- I accepted the invitation to serve as president for North Carolinians for Home Education [June].
- Bethany, Caleb, Josiah and I went on a mission trip to the Dominican Republic [July].
- Bethany's team won the 2017 National Youth Club Championship in ultimate frisbee in Minnesota [August]!
- Our family took a month long camping trip out West. As far northwest as Yellowstone and as far southwest as the Grand Canyon [September].
- I finished writing my first book, Loving God: A Practical Handbook for Discipleship. It will be available next month [October]!
- We enjoyed Thanksgiving with Dad and Mom, my brother Michael's whole family, and my sister Anna's family [November].