No one ever intends to be stuck in fear, depression, or addiction. No one ever intends to be trapped by sin. It happens over time, through a series of choices that we make. There is a path to sin and there is a way to avoid it. We can clearly see the path to sin as we observe the first human sin in Genesis 3.
Below you can stream or download the audio recording of Part 2 of my teaching on Genesis 3:1-7, given at Highland Christian Fellowship on April 26, 2015.
1. Be unaware of Satan's tactics (v. 1).
2. Ignore lines of authority God has
established (vv. 2, 6).
3. Become unclear about what God's
Word says (vv. 2-3).
4. Doubt God's Word (vv. 1, 4).
5. Question God's goodness (v. 5).
6. Do not wait on God to satisfy your
desires (v. 6).
7. Try to fit in and please people (v. 6).